Thursday, November 5, 2009

YOU NEED THIS NOW!




Do you know it only takes a choice to determine your eternal destination? Jesus says "... I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10). The devil's purpose is to destroy you so that you cannot possess the life Jesus offers you. The choice to remain in the kingdom of the devil or to be transferred to the Kingdom of God is yours. God wants you to come to the side of eternal life and for that to happen, you must choose to accept what He has accomplished through His Son (Jesus Christ) for you. Just pray this prayer sincerely from your heart. It has to be now, please do not procrastinate. Make it NOW!

Dear God, thank you for giving your Son Jesus Christ to die for my salvation making it possible for me to possess eternal life instead of eternal death. I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour and I believe in my heart that you raised Him from the dead for my justification. I declare that I am saved, I am born again, I have eternal life. I ask that you also fill me with your Holy Spirit and help me connect with your eternal purpose for my life. Thank you Father, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Congratulations! You are now born again. It is important that you get a copy of the Holy Bible, read it and pray everyday to your Heavenly Father and attend a Bible-based Church. You can also get in touch with us, we shall be glad to hear about your salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment