Thursday, November 5, 2009
HOW TO HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYDAY!
It’s very common to here people wish each other “have a great day” but we have hardly taken out time to define what really a great day is. Well, I don’t know what your definition of a great day really is. From the Scriptures, I see the following to be what a great day is and how to have a great day:
1. Start everyday with Prayer and the Study of the Word of God – this brings peace, tranquillity & holds the day together. I’m a witness to this.
2. Make up your mind to and really do something in relation to your Purpose in life (Your life assignment) – everyday.
3. Make up your mind to and really live daily for divine love – let someone be happy that you’re alive everyday (evangelise, give out something, help someone, share encouraging words etc).
4. Invest every time of the day in something productive or expedient (an idle man is…).
5. Watch what you say, see or listen to. Avoid places where unhealthy words of fear, failure, strife etc. are spoken. Words are very powerful!
6. Be sure to ‘jist’ or talk with The Holy Spirit moment by moment daily. He’s your Big Friend who cares.
7. End everyday with prayer of thanksgiving to the Father. Let The Lord have your last word as well as your first word.
Now you know th1s. If you practice these daily, things would change – you will change. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
“This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24.