Friday, October 16, 2009

Stand with me


Precious Saint,

Greetings to you in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

Please I ask you to stand with me in intercession for my next Crusade. My Team and I would be holding a 2-day Eternal Life Gospel Crusade in Zawan, Plateau State of Nigeria, 30 & 31 this Month.

The word of God declares in Matthew 18:18,19 thus: "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." I believe in prayer, but I believe much more in the God who answers prayers. I also believe much can be accomplish when we lift our voices and call upon the Lord of the harvest over the lost souls desperately gasping for eternal life. I love reading James 5:16b from the Amplified Bible. It says “…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].”

As we intercede together, we are sure that the power of God is made available for these Crusades and it would work in dynamic ways. If you are born again you are the righteous one because God makes us righteous who accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Thank you for seeing the need to stand with me as we reap these great harvests of souls into the bans of the Lord. Let the Lord once again see the travail of His Soul and be satisfied!

God bless you richly,

David C. Okoye

No comments:

Post a Comment